Well JANDS have done it again. They have just release the new Vista L5 console running Vista V2 software. This is the flagship of the Vista consoles. It has a great look that is very intuitive for those that are familiar with Vista software.This is THe console to get from JANDS.
The new console has a 21″ HD screen TFT screen, the L5 gives you all the space you need to work the way you want. With 1920 x 1080 resolution, the L5’s screen has plenty of room to add and re-arrange windows, so you can do more with less scrolling. It has a backlit keyboard, very handy for those dark venue corners. The L5 has an Intel Quad-Core i7-2600 (3.4GHz) processor and 8GB of dynamic random-access memory (DRAM).
With sleek end pieces to improve handling and a hinged armrest that contains storage compartments, two USB connections and the console power On/Off button, the L5 is quite simply a superb piece of industrial design.
If you want to see more watch this video at JANDS and you can even enter a competition to win a MACBook Pro. Only for people in other terroritories than Australia.
Control panel (Pen Tablet)
- Wacom 21″ Pen-Tablet LCD (1920 x 1080)
- 12 user configurable function buttons
- Backlit Keyboard and Track pad (extra pointing device)
- 2 sets Blue, Green, Yellow, Red modifier buttons (Left & Right hand)
- 2 Pen modifier buttons (Left & Right hand)
- Power and Help buttons
- 4 Wacom tablet control / configuration buttons
- Grand Master (rotary) fader and DBO button
- 25 Playbacks, 20 with faders and flash buttons, 5 without
- Playbacks feature; Blue / White LCD, Select and Go buttons
- Split mode allows control of up to 70 Cuelists
- Playbacks can be configured for control of Groups, Presets and more
- Page Up / Down buttons
Super Playback Controls
- Playback with dual faders and buttons
- Go, Pause, Back, Skip Forward, Skip Reverse, Skip to Start, Skip to End buttons
- Utilises LCD and Encoder wheels for display and real time control of playback and other advanced functions.
- 3 Encoder Wheels with associated Blue / White LCD
- Next / Previous buttons
- 12 context sensitive function buttons
8192 Channels (16 Universes)
Input and Output Connections
- 4 DMX outputs
- 2 Ethernet / Network ports (compatible with Art-Net and Pathport)
- 6 USB connectors
- Linear Timecode input †
- MIDI in/thru/out †
- RS232 COM port †
- 2 Desk lamp outlets
- Trigger input / output †
- 1 DVI/VGA and 1 DVI/HDMI Monitor Outputs (with support for Wacom pen-displays and selected ELO touchscreens)