NEW – October
Well Barco/High End Systems have debuted their new Intellaspot XT-1, and it is now shipping. The XT-1 is an innovative, full featured hard-edged moving yoke light. This unit offers a new benchmark in the price/ performance ratio – in other words you get more bang for your buck. This new unit offers remarkable innovations in the areas of optics, lamp set up, output, zoom range and more for a competitive price.
The intellaspot XT-1 features a very powerful optical system which produces up to 20,000 lumens from a 850w HID lamp. This whilst providing clear projections over the large zoom range that it come with. The zoom for this device is 11 – 55degs.
The XT-1 has a very fast mechanical iris, variable soft edge and electronic strobing. It also offers smooth CMY colour mixing and the CTO is also variable. There is a fixed colour wheel with interchangeable dichroic filters, allows instant colour choices. Two rotating Lithopattern® wheels, each with seven patterns plus open, provide a large number of output patterns and images. The output can be further enhanced with a rotating prism and an animation wheel.
The intellaspot XT-1 is built on an entirely new platform, this is designed to make it very energy efficient which is inline with today’s trend of being “green”. A battery-controlled full color LCD menu system enables fixture addressing without having to power up the unit. Low ambient noise, Remote Device Management (RDM), Art-Net, and wireless DMX capabilities make the intellaspot XT-1 the professional choice for a wide variety of applications.
More info is available from BARCO
- Auto-ranging 100-240V 50/60 Hz
- High efficiency 20,000 lumens
- 850w HID lamp – 750 hrs.
- 5:1 Zoom – 11°-55°
- CMY color mixing plus variable CTO
- Color wheel with replaceable positions
- Two seven position plus open rotating gobo wheels
- Rotating prism
- Animation system
- Mechanical and Electronic strobe
- Variable soft edge
- Fast mechanical iris
- Color LCD menu with battery operation
- Low ambient noise
- RDM compatible
- Optional Art-Net
- Optional wireless DMX
- Optional touring roadcase
- Auto-switching power supply
- 37 DMX channels
- DMX/RDM Connector: 5-pin XLR
- Modular construction
- Fast service design for all components
- Electronic cooling system control
- Stunningly fast, smooth and quiet yoke movement using proprietary multi-phase technology
- Performance oriented exterior design prevents stray light scatter
- Pan and tilt locks for easy transportation
- Easy carried with yoke-arm handles